Monday, January 18, 2010

Goal: Third Monday Trade's Day in McKinney



I want a lot of things. I always want a lot of things! I can honestly say I normally get them, but not by just going and getting them. We were raised, if you want it, you have to work for it. So that is what I do. I want a serger, a bigger machine, more blanks, and to have a postitive "embroiery" budget, so what do I need to do? SELL SELL SELL! So in March Haven, Mary, and I are going to share a booth at 3rd Monday Trade's Day in McKinney. I will sell things that I can embroider, Haven has coasters, and Mary has memory boards.

I need to get a move on! I want burps, bibs, headbands, mugs, tu-tu's, pillowcase dresses, etc. I am still going through fabric to list for sale. Hopefully after we get rid of our computer virus at home I can list the notions that I have for sale, which reminds me, here is the link for my patterns, please make sure to share the link with anyone! http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af257/Sewmacy/Box%20One/

I leave you with a picture (found above) of my very first tu-tu that I made! It was so easy and took about 40 minutes! LOVE IT!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment