Monday, February 8, 2010

Easter Towels and LollyPops!

My Mom's Birthday was yesterday, her and I have simailar taste and when I purchased this design I knew she would want it on a towel, and I was right. I stiched up this design to go with it and they are so stinking cute! In fact so cute that I made a set for my etsy shop!

Saturday night while out with Haven and Steven we had to stop at Joanne's. I got so inspired so when I woke up early Sunday morning (7am) and couldn't go back to sleep I made this out:
I am going to put this on my Etsy shop also! Everyone that I know is having boys....so I guess I need to make a boy outfit or two. I love how my korker bow/headband turned out, I think I will be making more of them! And so easy...I hope I have girls, way more options of things to make for them.

Well I am off to start my day.....I hope everyone has a wondermus week!

2 comments:

  1. Soooooo cute! where's the towel??? I wanna see it. Your darn links aren't working. I guess I'm not a very good teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... and I bought that lollipop file, too. So darn cute!

    ReplyDelete