Sunday, February 14, 2010

WOW What a week~!

Well I must say this has been a GREAT week! I was able to score an awesome deal on a new machine (so if you are looking for an embroidery machine I have one for sale) that has a 6x10 hoop! Then on Friday, Ryan and I celebrated V-Day (as he always has to work on V-Day)so we went to dinner at Refrain. It was very very good, and I highly recomened it OVER Texas De Brazil! I have lots to show you that I have been working on this week....

WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES!








The "Love Stinks" Skunk I purchased here.

I made the pillowcase dress, and for the life of me, can not remember where I got the bunny, but I LOVE it!

I made the flannel and minky burp pad from a file off of this site. It is so cute, and with it only being 9x6, is perfect for when you are on the go!

What little boy (of little boy's parents) don't love skull and crossbones? I got that design here! In fact, the whole site is 50% off still...I might just be going back!

I LOVE crosses, and they are very popular now, so when I saw this one, I had to have it. I also bought the others! Shhhhhh, don't tell Ryan how many I buy!!

Well, I am off, this morning I am making hooded towels, thanks to my friends tutorial. You can read here blog here. Her sewing and embroidery capabilites are incrediable!

2 comments:

  1. awww.... thanks Macy! You're stuff looks great!
    I am sooooo jealous of your big machine.
    and that little rabbit is from Lynnie pinnie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Thank You! I am trying to make sure I keep all of my designs straight!

    ReplyDelete