Monday, March 15, 2010

Busy Weekend

I had a busy but very good weekend. I showed pictures of my sewing room on Saturday, and I am so glad that I got it all organized.

On Friday when I picked Ryan up from work, he informed me that he forgot to tell me that we had to go to a birthday party for a co-workers daughter who is turning 1. Well I knew right away what I wanted to do, a hooded towel made by Cole's tutorial with a cupcake ladybug that I was allowed to test from Lynnie Pinnie. The ladybug has not been released yet, but make sure to get it when it is, it is sooooo cute, and stitches great!

I think I got the name to close to the ladybug, but instead of using my digitizing software, I used my machine to merge the name, next time I will use my software!
I gotta get going to work, but if you would like to purchase a hooded towel that is personalized, just visit my shop!

2 comments:

  1. It's so cute! I'm so glad you could use the tutorial. You need to add a link to your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I can't believe I still haven't tried a towel. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete