Friday, March 26, 2010

Fantastic Fun Friday Find

This week we have a great find!

30% off the "Gift" section at my etsy shop! Let me know if you need more than one item and I can and will set up a custom listing. Go shop.......

This week my husband was out of town so I had lots of extra time to do things that I wanted to do! Lisa from Pickle Pie Designs asked me to test some designs for her, and as always I told her "heck ya". I love testing designs, kinda fun being one of the first to stitch something out ya know??

So here they are:

"Cute Chick" Applique and Hair Prettie...I LOVE LOVE LOVE these, and thanks to Lisa I am now addicted to all things hair clips!!



Then we have the "boys" version: (Which can be a pin for pencil topper)
"Chick Magnet"


And last but not least, a Party Hat Hair Prettie:



These should be released soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment