Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I made it!

Yesterday I found an awesome fan page on Etsy named, "Everything Etsy" and became a fan. Once a week they have an "I made it" day where people can link their blog on their page and show what they made, so here is what I have been doing:

About a month ago I was looking all over the internet for in the hoop designs and stumbled accross this wreath for St. Patty's Day. I love how it turned out, and I am trying to find a way to make one for Easter.

Something else that I love is the mini-easter basket. It has this floral design on it, which I didn't care for, so I skip that in my machine and merged names on them. GREAT Easter gifts, and a great low price. In fact, I currently have them on sale in my shop!

7 comments:

  1. The wreath looks very nice. Are you making the Easter one with eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and yes, I hope I can have it done in time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the wreath looks lovely and I love the mini easter basket. Oh I need an embroidery machine so badly :-)

    Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! You must have a ton of fun with your embroidery machine! Thanks for joining us, and I'm so happy you found our new fan page. :)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great Macy. I'm gonna go check out 'Everything Etsy' right now! How fun!

    ReplyDelete