Thursday, March 11, 2010

Testing is so much fun!

I was very lucky to be allowed to test designs yesterday and today, and I have only been able to complete 3 of them so far, but plan on stitching all of them out this weekend.

These designs are from here. Lyndsie is the designer and all of her designs stitch out so nice and even. I own quite a few of her designs already so when I asked if she needed any testing done and she said yes, I was so excited! I believe these designs will be released this weekend.




Well, I must go...I am still testing one now, and I recieved two etsy orders today! WOOHOOO
Ta-Ta For Now.....

4 comments:

  1. Macy,
    Try using thin craft foam under the black in your eyes. It perferates and you won't have and white showing under your black eyes.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have had that happen on several things that I have done! Also- I have had two appliques that I did that the applique fabric pulled away from the satin stitching, I pre-shrunk the fabric and it still did it, any advise?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you'd love testing! Congrats on your etsy orders, too. Woo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what Lyndsie releases this week. Pam

    ReplyDelete