Monday, March 8, 2010

What I have been up to......

These last couple of weeks have just flown by! I have been busy with friends in town, orders on etsy (yea) and just playing with my new machine! I have found lots of new websites that I must share with you:

This website has a ton of in the hoop projects for all hoop sizes. They also have designs! Right now the monthly membership is on sale for $5.00 and you will have unlimited download! I have made several items from them and they stitch out great! Just watch the instructions...not the best at times. Here is the latest project that I made:


I also joined the alpha club at 8clawsandapaw. But only for one month, because- no way around it, I am CHEAP and it is $20.00 a month!

I have ben updating my etsy shop and listing things like crazy! I have also been bidding on jobs to try and build the
word about my shop. So far...so good!

I made Knox a shirt for Patty's Day. I found the applique here,(I can't find the picture at the moment!)

I have so much else, however I just saw the it is pouring down rain and my dogs are outside...so I must jet!

Oh wait...one more site-
great deals on thread, bobbins, and stabilizer....and my Brother machine works great with them. Go and check them out.

Till next time....
Macy

No comments:

Post a Comment