Monday, April 5, 2010

Back in the swing of things!

Last week was one of those weeks when life handed you lemmons, however the lemmons were rotton....so you couldn't make lemonade! Do ya know what I mean??

This week will be better, I am SURE of it!

Let me start off by showing my gifts that I made for Easter:


I did Monogram TP for the first time, it was soooo much fun and people that I gave it to loved it! If you have not done embroidery on toilet paper you should try it!

Now on to a few new items that I added to my shop:
Hair Clips!! For the next 3 days, recieve FREE shipping!




(These were made in my machine minus the button and I got the file from here!)

2 comments:

  1. Cute clips Macy! I need to make some of those, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I love all of your clips, I'm going to have to get that file.

    ReplyDelete