Friday, April 23, 2010

New Designs!

A while back I bought this design. I just love it, and can not wait for an excuse to use it. I think I have the perfect idea, and after next week (when I finish my new job training, I will only be working one job from now on) I will have way more time for my embroidery, and SewMacy! Anyways, back to today, Jacki at Embroitique sent out an e-mail to all of her subscribers showing two new designs. Being a ballarina (ok, so I only took dance for 2 or 3 years back in my pre-teens) I fell in love with the Princess Gown, it just reminded me of my tu-tu days, and just had to have it! I am going to put all of my to-do's on hold for tomorrow and will be back to show you once I have it stitched out! Ohhhh and it's on sale right now too, so that is always a nice benifit, not to mention that all of her designs stitch out beautifuly, this is the site that I got Knox's birthday banner from!

No comments:

Post a Comment