Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Orders and Testing!

Last week I had family in town so I didn't get much done in my embroidery room! I did however figure out what was screwing up my machine, and I think I fixed it! I called one place to see how much to have it cleaned and they quoted me $250.00....so needless to say I will need to find a different place!

I believe that I am changing jobs at the end of the month, so that will leave me wayyyyy more time to work in my sewing room! I will go from 2 (was going to be 3 jobs in May) to 1 full time job! I am very excited!

Now on the the goods~ Tonight I will finish a VERY large custom order and show you guys pictures next time. But I have been testing, Lisa from Pickle Pie Designs asked me to test an unicorn. Now, when I was little I was never into unicorns so I had no clue what color of fabric to use, but I LOVE the way my unicorn turned out! I could so see this on a t-shirt....so much so, that I might just have to make one!!

Then she asked me to test ladybugs. Let me tell you that these ladybugs stitch out so quickly, and darn it they are just cute!!


I am off to work....I will show you the order that I have been working on for the past 4 days on Friday! I LOVED the way that everything turned out!!!

2 comments:

  1. WTF!? How did I not know that you had a blog?! I even stalked your FB page to see if you listed a website. You're sneaky, but I found you!

    ReplyDelete