Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Whole New Line of Idea's!

As I posted yesterday, I found this design and fell in love with it because of my prior dance days so I bought it. I had no clue what I was going to put it on, I new I would figure something out, and I did! I stitched it out on a cloth canvas napkin and I am going to either stretch frame it, or frame it and make a wall hanging for a friend of mine! This led me to so many other idea's...for my nursery (noooo I don't need it yet) and for my sisters (yes she needs it!! LOL) Anyways- Here it is...I can't find my ruffler foot, so I used ribbon and I love the way it turned out! I think Miss Emma will like it too!!


I don't know why it looks so wrinkled, I ironed it before and after???

If you have to have this design too, it is still on sale!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment